On 2 May 2016, West London CCG made some changes to the way in which Out of Hours services, which includes weekend Walk-in services, are delivered in the locality.
For Barlby Surgery, this means that your weekend Walk-in services have been adjusted as follows:
- Walk-in: available between 9.00am-11.00am for Barlby Surgery registered patients only
- Telephone Clinic: available between 8.30am-11.30am for Barlby Surgery registered patients only
- Pre-bookable: available between 12.00pm-2.00pm for patients across West London – patients from other practices must book via their own practice
We can also offer Pre-bookable appointments with the West London Extended Hours Hub available at the following times and sites, please note that this is not a Walk-in service and must be Pre-booked via our reception team.
West London Extended Hours Hubs
- St Charles Centre for Health – Integrated Care Centre, Exmoor Street, W10 6DZ
- The Violet Malchett Clinic – Integrated Care Centre, 30 Flood Walk, SW3 5RR
- Mon – Fri: 6.00pm-9.00pm | Sat 8.00am – 4.00pm | Sun 9.00am – 1.00pm