Randolph Surgery will be hosting a Health & Wellness Open Day at Lydford Community Hall for all members of the public on Monday 22nd July 2019 between 4.00pm and 7.00pm – all are welcome to attend. See poster below.
The address for the community hall is: Lydford Community Hall, 74 Fernhead Road, London, W9 3EW
The event aims to promote the role and benefits of Randolph Surgery, as well as to raise awareness about and allow patients to experience a number of local healthcare service providers accessible through the surgery for patients and residents of Westminster.
Visitors will also have the opportunity to meet PPG representatives and members of practice staff and will be treated to FREE mini health checks, whilst younger visitors can enjoy FREE face painting.
We are pleased to say that we will have the following services attending on the day:
- Carers Network: providing support and advice to carers
- Mind Westminster: supporting mental health, building skills, confidence and friends
- Midaye Somali Development Network: support health wellness and social needs of the local Somali community
- Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust: support for women affected by cervical cancer and promoting prevention
- Turning Point: support with drug and alcohol issues, mental health concerns or learning disabilities
- Health Visitor: local health visitor supporting pre-school-age children health and preventing illness
- One You Westminster: supporting smoking cessation, health activities and lifestyle advice
- The Alcohol Service: support for adults, families and carers affected by alcohol
- NHS Central London CCG: Zahra Parvar from the local clinical commissioning group will be available to talk about how services are commissioned and delivered
AT Medics practices schedule regular PPG meetings with SMS reminders, dedicated PPG notice boards and a translator if necessary, and are delighted to be hosting this event at Lydford Community Hall nearby to the practice.